The deadline for art is April 30, 2012. There's lots of time to think about what you would like to submit & be creative!
The project specs are as follows:
Copyright of your images remains with you. Artwork will not be used in any way without your permission (a consent form will be sent to you by email).
There is no cost to participate.
You can submit up to two images of your own original artwork (one will be chosen for the book).
With each submission, please include:
- your name - as you want it printed in the book,
- your website, blog, facebook address (it is not mandatory that you have one of the previously mentioned) and
- the title of your art.
Art must be high resolution - at least 300 dpi.
What's new for 2012:
- electronic version of the book will be available in addition to the hard copy.
- the Blurb for Good program has been discontinued by the publisher, but payments will still be sent to OSU's Greyhound Health & Wellness Program.
- due to time constraints we will not be asking for the "story behind the picture" or bios.
- we will be accepting art work featuring Greyhounds or their Sighthound cousins.