We've had a few submissions to our art book, but not enough to go into production.
The deadline has been extended to September 1, 2015.
You can send copies of your original Greyhound themed artwork to Erin.
The Greyhound Health and Wellness Initiative will receive the proceeds from sales again in 2015.
Thursday, 2 July 2015
Tuesday, 5 May 2015
2015 marks the 5th anniversary of the Art Book Project in support of Greyhound health. This year's proceeds will again go to the Greyhound Health Initiative.
We are now taking art/photography submissions for our 2015 Art Book (and we can't wait to see what you all come up with this year).
The project specs are as follows:
- Copyright of your images remains with you. Artwork will not be used in any way without your permission (a consent form will be sent to you by email).
- There is no cost to participate.
- You can submit up to two images of your own original Greyhound/Galgo themed artwork (one will be chosen for the book).
- Art must be high resolution - at least 300 dpi
- With each submission, please include:
- your name - as you want it printed in the book,
- your website, blog, facebook address (it is not mandatory that you have one of the previously mentioned) and
- the title of your art
- a brief description is optional.
- Please send art & photography to: Erin.
Monday, 4 May 2015
If any of you subscribe to CG magazine you've seen our new ad created by Suzi of Skinny Hound Designs. What you may not know is that the cover artwork (Full Moon Roo) is a textile created by Sandra Nelson Moye.
Here's what Sandra says about her art.
"As an Artist, it is often the everyday life that kickstarts one's creativity. My passion for the beauty and quirkiness of my greyhounds Stella, Jethro, Alec and Elroy have inspired me to combine my love of textiles, color and needlework into colorful, whimsical and stylized needle felted pillows. Just as one can not resist to reach out and touch the velvet ears of their greyhound, I want people to reach out and feel the tactile beauty of each pillow."