Monday 4 May 2015

Full Moon Roo

If any of you subscribe to CG magazine you've seen our new ad created by Suzi of Skinny Hound Designs. What you may not know is that the cover artwork (Full Moon Roo) is a textile created by Sandra Nelson Moye. 
Here's what Sandra says about her art. 
"As an Artist, it is often the everyday life that kickstarts one's creativity. My passion for the beauty and quirkiness of my greyhounds Stella, Jethro, Alec and Elroy have inspired me to combine my love of textiles, color and needlework into colorful, whimsical and stylized needle felted pillows. Just as one can not resist to reach out and touch the velvet ears of their greyhound, I want people to reach out and feel the tactile beauty of each pillow."
Full Moon Roo was a donation to SEGA in Atlanta.
Thanks again Sandra for donating the use of your beautiful art!

No comments: