2015 marks the 5th anniversary of the Art Book Project in support of Greyhound health. This year's proceeds will again go to the Greyhound Health Initiative.
We are now taking art/photography submissions for our 2015 Art Book (and we can't wait to see what you all come up with this year).
The project specs are as follows:
- Copyright of your images remains with you. Artwork will not be used in any way without your permission (a consent form will be sent to you by email).
- There is no cost to participate.
- You can submit up to two images of your own original Greyhound/Galgo themed artwork (one will be chosen for the book).
- Art must be high resolution - at least 300 dpi
- With each submission, please include:
- your name - as you want it printed in the book,
- your website, blog, facebook address (it is not mandatory that you have one of the previously mentioned) and
- the title of your art
- a brief description is optional.
- Please send art & photography to: Erin.