Saturday 18 May 2013

It's That Time Again

Well, I have to admit.  As much as I love putting this book together, I would prefer to not have to.

Don't get me wrong.  The contributors are awesome and the artwork is beautiful.  I've always been (and always will be) appreciative of the talents that donate the use of their work to this project.

Like everyone on this planet, I wish that cancer was eliminated from my vocabulary.

Hopefully, in the near future, we will talk about cancer like the flu..."No big deal.  I took a few days off  of work.  Spent some time resting.  Popped a couple of vitamin C and drank lots of water".

Until that day, True North Greyhounds will be happily plugging along, doing our small part to help the Greyhound Health & Wellness Program fight and win battles with osteosarcoma.

Please visit our 2013 Art Book Details page.  You'll find the guidelines there for this year's fabulous Art Book.

Erin

No comments: