Wednesday 20 July 2011

Back to Basics


Over the next few weeks some of our contributors will share their stories about the Greyhound Health & Wellness Program

From Nancy Grandjean...

I was at a talk Dr. Couto gave at our annual greyhound gathering in Gatlinburg, Tennessee, a few years ago. I had heard a lot about him and the work he was doing, and I was so impressed with his talk, his sense of humor, and most of all his interest in greyhounds. I've had friends who have participated in his cancer studies and I admire him so much for giving people the chance to help their dogs who wouldn't have been able to afford the expensive chemo treatments. So I'm very pleased that my sweet Maggie* will be a part of fundraising for Dr. Couto's research.

*Editor's Note - Maggie's Nest of Leaves will appear in the Art Book

No comments: